- What are the Best Silicone Dildos?
- Silicone Dildos Reviews
- How Do I Choose the Best Silicone Dildos?
- Features To Look For in Silicone Dildos
- How To Use a Silicone Dildo
- Final Thoughts
Are you looking to upgrade your toy collection with better-quality toys that are long-lasting and safe for your body? Then, you need a silicone dildo!
Silicone dildos are the safest and best quality sex toys. They are smooth, durable, hypoallergenic, latex-free, and easy to sterilize, making them safe for partner’s play. They come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and textures, so no matter what you’re into, there is most certainly a silicone dildo for you!
The best silicone dildos are medical-grade silicone dildos that are 100% body-safe. Additionally, they are soft to the touch and feel comfortable during insertion. Lastly, they should be an appropriate length, girth, and texture for the user.
In this article, I’ll delve into 5 of the best silicone toys to satisfy you in the bedroom. Then, I’ll give you some more important information about silicone dildos to help you select the ideal one!
What are the Best Silicone Dildos?
Silicone Dildos Reviews
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Multicolored Silicone Dildo Review
The 7-inch Lifelike Lover multi-colored dildo is my favorite silicone dildo on the market! Aesthetically, it has a very colorful and other-worldly look, but its shape and design offers very pleasurable and realistic sensations.
Its perfectly curved shaft targets your p-spot and g-spot, hitting them with uncanny accuracy every time. Once you find your spot, this dildo’s bulbous head firmly presses into it, creating sensations that are truly out of this world!
The material on this silicone dildo feels amazing. It’s super soft and smooth to touch. And along its body, this dildo has several raised veins that offer a realistic feel.
Since this toy is made from smooth silicone, it’s incredibly versatile. You can use it for hands-free play, pegging, double-penetration, and many other sexual activities. So, trust me. You’ll get your money’s worth!
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin
- Curved shaft targets the g-spot and p-spot
- Great for solo or couple's play
- Suction cup can be fickle
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Vixen Maverick VixSkin Realistic Silicone Dildo Review
If you enjoy lifelike dildos, the Vixen Maverick VixSkin Silicone Dildo is just about as realistic as they come! It’s without a doubt one of the most impressive dildos in terms of texture, materials, and pleasure.
It has a medium-firm texture, stiff enough to provide a good amount of internal pressure yet soft enough to feel incredibly comfortable! It’s made from 100% platinum silicone, making it safer than any other sex toy material on the market.
This large silicone dildo has a curved shaft and a pronounced head, pressing against your g-spot and p-spot for intense stimulation.
Additionally, it is temperature responsive. So, feel free to pop your dildo in hot water or the freezer to kick things up a notch!
This product is costly. However, its quality is truly the best of the best. So, if money is no obstacle, this is the dildo you should buy!
- Temperature responsive for added excitement during playtime
- Finds the perfect balance between soft and firm
- Incredibly realistic look and feel that you won’t find in cheaper dildos
- On the expensive side
- Girth may be too large for beginners
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Silicone Dildo Review
With a pronounced head, veiny shaft, and large balls, the Lifelike Lover Luxe Silicone Dildo is a sight to behold. Its heavily textured shaft stimulates you internally for an intensely pleasurable sensation.
The length and circumference of this toy are perfect for intermediate users. It is girthy enough to produce a pleasurable filling feeling but not so large that it’s uncomfortable to insert.
Try attaching the strong suction cup base to your headboard or any other smooth surface for a pleasurable ride. Or, adhere it to a strap-on to peg your partner with its firm, silicone head.
This affordable silicone dildo also comes in 4 colors, including pink, flesh pink, flesh brown, and flesh tan, so choose the one that you like the most.
- Has several different skin-tone options
- Ideal for vaginal or anal penetration
- Large head and textured shaft provide a pleasurable sensation
- May be too small for advanced users
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Kendall Swirly Silicone Dildo Review
While this purple dildo may look innocent and cute, it is not a beginner’s toy! This girthy silicone dildo measures 5.75 inches in circumference, providing a pleasurable pounding for more seasoned users.
When it comes to texture, the Kendall Swirly Silicone Dildo is incredibly firm. It has a solid rod in the middle, making it easy to insert. Its swirly surface presses against you during insertion, providing an intense internal massage.
Inserting this toy into your vagina provides an incredible filling sensation. Or, if you’re looking for a real challenge, put it in your anus for an intense backdoor experience.
This silicone dildo has a flared suction cup base, ideal for solo play. However, you can easily attach it to a strap-on if you want to bring your lovers in on the fun!
- Shaft is perfectly curved to target the g-spot
- Fantastic toy for advanced users who are looking for a challenge
- Very easy to insert despite its size
- Isn't very flexible
- A bit girthy for beginners
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Lovehoney Slimline Silicone Suction Cup Dildo Review
If you’re a first-timer, the Lovehoney Slimline Silicone Dildo is the perfect place to start.
This slim dildo is made from flexible silicone, which you can bend to accommodate your body. It is entirely smooth, permitting it to easily glide in and out of you with just a little bit of water-based lube.
Its delicately curved shaft perfectly targets the g-spot and p-spot, allowing for fantastic front door or back door fun.
This is the perfect toy for solo sessions due to its strong suction cup base. Try sticking it on any flat surface in your home to pleasure yourself hands-free.
While this is a great beginner’s toy, intermediate users may also enjoy it since it is so versatile. It’s the perfect dildo to experiment with when you want to try something new!
You can get this soft silicone dildo today at a very affordable price.
- Very affordable price tag
- Slim design and curved tip make it ideal for p-spot stimulation
- Smooth finish and petite size makes it the perfect beginner toy
- May be too narrow for experienced users
How Do I Choose the Best Silicone Dildos?
Now that you’ve seen all the options, you have to decide which silicone dildo is best for you. However, don’t worry. I’m here to help!
If you’re a beginner, the Lovehoney Slimline Silicone Suction Cup Dildo is a wonderful choice. It’s small, versatile, and non-intimidating, making it the perfect dildo for your first time!
Intermediate users may enjoy the Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Silicone Dildo or the Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Multicolored Silicone Dildo. These dildos are the perfect size for vaginal or anal play.
Lastly, if you consider yourself pretty advanced, you should give the Kendall Swirly Silicone Dildo or the Vixen Maverick VixSkin Realistic Silicone Dildo a try. These dildos are over 7 inches in length and around 6 inches in circumference, which will be a challenge even for you!
Features To Look For in Silicone Dildos
Although silicone dildos are great in general, some are better than others. Consider the following to help you select the perfect one:
- Consider the shape. The way you intend to use your dildo influences the shape you’ll need. If you want to stimulate your g-spot, look for a dildo with a curved shaft and a pronounced head. For anal play, get a narrow dildo with a broad base and a curved tip.
- Think about the flexibility. Stiffer toys tend to be easier to insert, but they can be uncomfortable if too stiff. Flexible dildos are comfortable and versatile, but they can be challenging to insert if they are too flimsy. Try to find a dildo that strikes a good balance between softness and firmness for the best results. A medium-firm dildo is an excellent place to start!
- Determine if you plan to use it primarily for solo or couple’s play. If you plan to play solo mainly, consider getting a silicone dildo with a suction case base. However, if you want to use it with a partner, try to get a toy that is strap-on compatible. Additionally, you should ask your partner their dildo preferences to ensure you are selecting one that you’ll both enjoy.
How To Use a Silicone Dildo
Before you use your dildo, you’re going to want to clean it. You need to make sure anything that got on it during manufacturing is removed before you insert it inside your body!
To get a silicone dildo clean, you can usually use soap and water. However, if you want to be especially thorough, throw it in some boiling water for approximately 3 minutes. This will make it completely sterilized, removing any germs or harmful bacteria.
Once your toy is squeaky clean, get yourself warmed up. You can use your fingers, a vibrator, or anything else that’ll get you in the mood. Your increased arousal will make your vagina wetter, which will make insertion easier.
Next, slather some water-based lube on your dildo, then insert it into your body. If you are using it for anal play, you’ll need to use a good amount of lube since the anus doesn’t produce any natural lubricant as the vagina does.
Once your dildo is inside of you, experiment with different speeds and patterns of thrusts. When you feel comfortable, try using its suction cup base for hands-free play. Or, attach it to a strap-on to pleasure your partners.
Silicone dildos are excellent products. They are body-friendly, hypoallergenic, and easy to clean, making them the perfect selection for any dildo user.
Before you select a dildo, consider its shape and flexibility. Additionally, determine if you want to use it solo or with a partner, as this will influence which features you need the most.
When you receive your dildo, make sure you clean it before your first use. Then, warm yourself up with your fingers or other sex toys before insertion. When you’re ready to use it, make sure you apply plenty of water-based lube, especially for anal play.