- What are the Best Masturbation Lubes?
- Masturbation Lubes Reviews
- How To Choose the Best Lubricants for Masturbation
- Features To Look For in Masturbation Lubes
- Final Thoughts
If you’re looking for a way to enhance your self-love sessions to make them better than ever before, you should definitely invest in some masturbation lube!
The best lubricants for masturbation have a silky smooth consistency and they’re not overly thick or sticky. Additionally, they reduce friction between your hand and your intimate areas, creating a more pleasurable sensation.
In this article, I’ll go over five of the best lubes for jerking off. Then, I’ll tell you how to choose the best product, including what features you should consider before you make your selection.
What are the Best Masturbation Lubes?
Masturbation Lubes Reviews
Gun Oil Personal Silicone Lubricant Review
This phenomenal lube has a slick, oily texture, hence the name “Gun Oil.”
Unlike other silicone-based lubes that can be a bit sticky, Gun Oil Lube is 100% smooth, making it the best lube for jacking off.
This unique product contains vitamin E and aloe vera, which minimize skin irritation and leave you feeling soft and nourished when playtime is over. So, it’s like lube and moisturizer all in one.
Although this product comes in a pretty small container, a little goes a long way, so it should last you a long time. Just 1 or 2 pumps are all you’ll need for your entire pleasure sesh.
Like all silicone lubes, Gun Oil is a little bit tricky to clean. However, it doesn’t stain fabrics. So, a little water, soap, and elbow grease should get it right off.
- A small amount goes a long way
- Leaves your skin feeling soft and nourished
- Has a smooth, oily texture
- A bit challenging to clean
Doc Johnson TitanMen Water-Based Lube Glide Review
Doc Johson TitanMen Water-Based Lube is smooth, long-lasting, and effective, making it an all-around great product. You can get a large 8 fl oz container of this lube for under $20, which is a total bargain.
The container has a pump-style nozzle, making it easy to get the lube out even when your hands are slippery. Additionally, pump bottles are very sanitary, so you won’t have to worry about getting bacteria inside your lube during playtime.
The only downside of this product is that it’s a bit thinner and runnier than a silicone or cream-based lube. So, you have to be careful not to drip it all around the room during application.
However, even if you accidentally drop a little lube, it’s effortless to clean and won’t leave any stains. All you need is a little bit of soap and water, and it should come right off.
- Easy to get more lube out even when your hands are slippery
- Effortless to clean when playtime is over
- Very affordable
- A little bit runnier than silicone or cream-based products
ID Millennium Silicone Lubricant Review
ID millennium is a high-quality silicone lube that’s ultra long-lasting. Just a few drops are enough to last for an entire session.
This lube is highly concentrated, allowing for more slip and slide during your love-making sessions. Additionally, it’s waterproof, meaning you can wear it during your next shower or bath for some sexy underwater play.
Unlike lower-quality lubes that feel thick and sticky, this product is super slick and smooth, enhancing the sensations you feel each time you make love.
Ironically, the main benefits of this lube are also its main disadvantages. Since this lube lasts for so long, it’s a bit tricky to remove when playtime is over.
However, this minor inconvenience is worth it for all of the pleasure this product will provide.
- You can use it underwater
- Has a wonderful consistency
- A few drops will last you an entire session
- A little tricky to get off when playtime is over
Doc Johnson Ultra Lube Water-Based Lubricant Review
If you’re looking for a versatile lubricant you can use in any situation, Doc Johnson Ultra Lube is the perfect pick. This water-based lube is silicone and latex safe, so you can use it with all of your favorite silicone sex toys and condoms.
Unlike other water-based lubes that can be a bit, well, watery, this lubricant is more gel-like, permitting it to last for longer. So, you won’t have to reapply it as frequently during use. Because of this, it’s the best lube for edging.
While this product isn’t as silky as silicone lube, it still has a nice consistency that feels very pleasurable. Plus, it’s super affordable.
So, it’s a wonderful option if you want an effective lube that won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
- Gel-like consistency allows it to last longer than other water-based lubes
- Can be used with all of your favorite sex toys and latex products
- Easy to clean when playtime is over
- Isn't as silky as silicone-based lube
Stroke 29 Personal Lubricant Review
Stroke 29 is a unique lube unlike any of the other products on our list. When you first apply it, it has a thick texture, kind of like toothpaste.
However, as you stroke, it warms up, transforming into a soft, silky lubricant that feels heavenly against your intimate areas.
The warming sensation makes this lube feel so realistic, like you’re actually having sex. You may honestly forget that you’re using your hand.
This lube comes in a 3.3 fl oz bottle, which is pretty tiny. However, it’s super long-lasting. So, just a little bit will go a long way.
Additionally, it has a neutral smell and doesn’t stain. However, the taste isn’t too great, so it isn’t the best option for oral sex.
- Feels soft and silky against your intimate areas
- Super long-lasting, so you won't need to reapply
- Warming sensation makes it feel as though you are having sex, not using your hand
- Doesn't taste good, making it unideal for oral sex
- Isn't latex-safe, so you can't use it with a condom
How To Choose the Best Lubricants for Masturbation
The best lube for jerking off depends on your personal preferences. Do you want a lube you can use with other sex toys and condoms? Or, perhaps you want a lubricant that’ll last for hours?
If you want a lube you can use with all of your favorite sex toys and condoms, I recommend using water-based lubes because they’re safe to use with silicone and latex products.
However, if you want a long-lasting lubricant you can use underwater, try silicone lubricants. Both of these products last for an insane amount of time, and they’re waterproof, meaning you can use them in the shower or bath.
Lastly, if you want a natural feeling lube, give the Stroke 29 Personal Lubricant a try. This unique product is silky and warming, making it feel like you’re having sex with someone else (instead of with yourself).
Features To Look For in Masturbation Lubes
Before you pick out the perfect lube for you, do the following:
- Determine if you want silicone, water, or cream lube. Silicone lubes are slicker and longer-lasting than water-based lubes. However, you can’t use them with silicone sex toys. Cream-style lubes aren’t as messy as water or silicone lubes, and they last a long time. But, some cream lubes aren’t latex safe, so you can’t use them with a condom.
- Think about if you want to use it underwater. Silicone lubes are long-lasting and water-resistant, making them the perfect pick if you’re going to masturbate in the shower or tub.
- Consider whether or not it stains. Water-based lubes are easy to clean and rarely cause a stain. So, they’re a great pick if you’re worried about messing up your bedding or furniture. Silicone and cream-style lube, on the other hand, can be challenging to clean. So, if you’re looking for the least messy option, go for a water-based product.
Masturbation lubes are the perfect way to enhance your pleasure during your self-love sessions.
The best lube for masturbation has a silky smooth consistency. Additionally, it reduces friction between your hand and your phallus, making stroking motions more fluid.
When selecting the best lube for jacking off, consider whether you want water, silicone, or cream-style lube. Additionally, determine if you’re going to use the lube underwater and how concerned you are with staining, as this will influence which lube type you should get.