- What are the Best OhMiBod Vibrators?
- OhMiBod Vibrators Reviews
- What Are OhmiBod Vibrators?
- How To Choose the Best OhMiBod Vibrators?
- Features To Look for in OhMiBod Vibrators
- Final Thoughts
Are you looking for a vibe with advanced functions that’ll allow you to connect with your partners across the globe? Or, perhaps you’re seeking a vibrator that can target all of your pleasure points with ease?
If this sounds like you, then you need an OhMiBod vibrator! OhMiBod produces innovative vibrators with a wide variety of functions. Whether you enjoy clitoral stimulation, g-spot stimulation, or both, they’ve got a vibe for you.
Additionally, many of their toys are app-controlled, meaning you can control them from miles apart, which is a great tool if you’re in a long-distance relationship.
In this OhMiBod review, I’ll go through four of their best vibrators to satisfy all of your carnal cravings. Then, I’ll discuss what OhMiBod vibrators are, why they’re so great, and several features you should consider to help you select the best vibe for your situation.
What are the Best OhMiBod Vibrators?
OhMiBod Vibrators Reviews
OhMiBod Cuddle Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator Review
While the Cuddle may look all soft and gentle, it’s a powerhouse with vibrations so strong that they’ll make you weak at the knees! Because of this, it can be a bit loud on its higher settings.
The Cuddle has a curved body with a bulbous head that’s ridged, mimicking the tip of a penis. You can be confident that this cute g-spot vibrator will be your new favorite cuddle buddy!
Unlike other vibes that can be difficult to adjust during play, the OhMiBod Cuddle Vibrator has upward-facing controls that allow you to quickly switch between the seven vibration modes without having to remove the toy.
One 2.5 hour charge gives you 2 hours of continuous use, which isn’t bad! Additionally, the battery has a stand-by feature that permits it to hold a charge for 90 days. So, even if you don’t use it for a while, it’ll be ready whenever the mood strikes.
- Can be used on your g-spot or clitoris
- Silicone is soft and feels nice during insertion
- Shaft is perfectly angled to target the g-spot
- Isn't fully waterproof, so you can't submerge it
- Can be loud on higher vibration settings
OhMiBod Esca 2 App Controlled Rechargeable Wearable Love Egg Vibrator Review
The Esca 2 OhMiBod vibrator is very versatile, providing you with plenty of ways to play.
If you want a quick play session, you can use the toy in manual mode. Or, you and your partners can download the OhMiBod Remote App to control your vibrations from anywhere in the world.
You can also sync the Esca 2 with other Kiiroo devices, allowing for an interactive experience with your lovers.
Like the original Esca, the Esca 2 comes with an indicator light that tells you the intensity of the vibes you’re experiencing. However, unlike the original, you can turn off the light, making this toy better for discreet public play.
Additionally, the motor is pretty quiet, producing around 50 dB, so the buzzing shouldn’t give you away!
While this isn’t the most powerful vibe I’ve used, it still feels really nice, producing targeted, buzzy vibrations against my g-spot.
- You can turn off the indicator light
- Motor is relatively quiet, allowing for discreet public play
- Can be controlled from anywhere in the world
- It's not fully waterproof, so you can't submerge it
- May have connection issues in Bluetooth mode
- Vibrations may be too soft for power queens
OhMiBod LoveLife Rev Rechargeable Finger Vibrator Review
The OhMiBod LoveLife Rev is the perfect toy for any situation. Whether you want to use it solo or with a partner, this handy finger vibe is ideal to spice up your foreplay sessions.
If you’ve arthritis or other dexterity issues, the LoveLife Rev is a total lifesaver. It has an ergonomic handle that’s easy to control with one hand and one large button to switch between the five different pulsation settings.
The motor is surprisingly powerful for such a little toy, producing deep rumbly vibrations that’ll make you orgasm in no time. Additionally, it’s pretty quiet, producing around 45 decibels on its loudest setting, which is similar to what you’d hear in a quiet library.
Personally, I love the discreteness of the Rev. The vibrator is very innocent looking and could easily pass for a neck massager. Because of this, it’s my favorite vibe to take with me when I travel.
- Small and discreet, making it the perfect travel vibe
- Surprisingly powerful for its size
- You can comfortably control it with one hand
- Only has a 30 minute run time
OhMiBod Fuse App Controlled Interactive Rabbit Vibrator Review
The OhMiBod Fuse Rabbit Vibrator is a dual stimulation rabbit vibe that hits all of your pleasure points at once! It has a 5-inch insertable shaft that targets your g-spot and a flexible external ear that rests on your clit.
You can use this vibe in manual mode to switch between seven pleasurable vibration patterns. Or, try connecting your Fuse to the OhMiBod Remote App to create your own vibration patterns, sync it with your favorite songs, or connect with your partner’s Kiiroo device.
Personally, my favorite way to use this vibe is in Touch-Sensitive Mode, which is when the Fuse responds to touch, only vibrating on contact with the skin. This allows you to precisely stimulate your intimate areas for targeted pleasure.
While this toy is quite expensive, its many modes and fantastic design make it worth the steep cost!
- Powerful motors precisely target the g-spot and clitoris for intense orgasms
- Has several modes, giving you a lot of versatility in the way you play
- You can connect it with VR porn, cam models, and other video content for a more immersive experience
- Can take a while for the toy to connect to the app
- A little bit noisy
- One hour charge only gives you one hour of runtime
What Are OhmiBod Vibrators?
OhMiBod vibrators are sex toys made from high-quality silicone that’s 100% body-safe. Therefore, you should always use water-based lubes when playing with these vibrators to avoid damaging the silicone.
So if you are looking for quality vibrators with a wide variety of functions, OhMiBod should definitely be at the top of your list!
OhMiBod vibes are amazingly soft and very flexible, permitting you to adjust them to your body’s unique physique.
Most OhMiBod toys have a runtime of at least one hour, which is pretty good in the sex toy world. Additionally, their vibes are fully rechargeable via a USB charging cord, so you won’t have to worry about switching out batteries every couple of months.
While all of OhMiBod’s vibes can be used in manual mode, many are also app-controlled, which allows for greater functionality, such as creating your own vibration patterns, syncing with your favorite playlists, hooking up your vibrator with VR porn, and so much more!
Additionally, many of OhMiBod’s devices can connect with partner devices, allowing for a unique interactive experience.
How To Choose the Best OhMiBod Vibrators?
Since all of OhMiBod’s vibrators are so awesome, it can be challenging to select the right one for you.
The best OhMiBod vibrators are soft and flexible with powerful motors. Additionally, they should include your desired features, such as app-connectivity, dual shafts for clit and g-spot stimulation, an interactive function that allows them to connect with other Kiiroo devices, and more.
If you want a toy that perfectly targets the g-spot, the OhMiBod Cuddle Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator is a great option.
However, if you’re looking for a travel-sized vibe that’s easy to take with you when you’re on the go, give the Ohmibod LoveLife Rev Rechargeable Finger Vibrator a try.
Lastly, if you want an app-controlled toy that your partners can control from anywhere around the globe, the OhMiBod Esca 2 App Controlled Love Egg Vibrator or the OhMiBod Fuse App-Controlled Rabbit Vibrator are the best picks.
Features To Look for in OhMiBod Vibrators
Before you select your OhMiBod vibrator, consider the following features:
- Consider the noise level. If you need to be discreet with your sex toys, then you should invest in an OhMiBod vibe that produces 50dB or less, which is comparable to the sound of a quiet conversation. If you’re in really close quarters, internal vibrators are a great option since your body acts as a sound barrier, reducing the noise level even further!
- Think about whether you need an app-controlled vibe. Some of the OhMiBod sex toys on our list are app-controlled, which is essential if you’re in a long-distance relationship or enjoy app-specific functions. However, these toys tend to be more expensive than manual ones, so consider your budget and your must-have functions before making your selection.
OhMiBod vibrators are high-quality silicone toys that produce pleasurable vibrations. They’ve several different types of vibrators, including finger vibes, dual stimulators, g-spot vibrators, and more.
While some of their devices are manually operated, many are app-controlled which allows for increased functionality.
When you’re selecting your OhMiBod vibrator, consider the features you desire the most, such as long-distance connectivity or an extensive run time. Additionally, think about whether or not you require a quiet toy. If you do, try to select a vibe that produces 50 dB or less.
I hope this article has helped you select the perfect OhMiBod vibrator!