Couples Candy is reader-supported, which means that If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Picture this: you’ve been steadily collecting sex toys for couples and solo use. You have a few dildos, internal and external vibrators, butt plugs in different sizes, some pieces of bondage gear, and several kinds of lube.
But you’re missing something…Where do you put all these sex toys?
Sex toy storage boxes and bags are discreet containers designed specifically for sex toys.
They’re typically made out of antimicrobial materials to keep your toys safe and hygienic, and they usually come in nondescript colors and designs so as not to attract attention. Some of these containers can be locked, ensuring your most intimate toys stay private.
I’ve made a list of the best sex toy storage boxes and bags, plus a buyer’s guide so you can decide which purchase is right for you.
- What are the Best Sex Toy Storage Box and Bags?
- Sex Toy Storage Boxes and Bags Reviews
- Buyer’s Guide
- How to Choose the Best Sex Toy Storage
- Features to Look for in Sex Toy Storage
- How to Use Sex Toy Storage
What are the Best Sex Toy Storage Box and Bags?
Sex Toy Storage Boxes and Bags Reviews
Lovehoney Lockable Sex Toy Case Large
Lovehoney Lockable Sex Toy Case Large Review
Keep your sex toys safe and secure with this sleek and simple Lovehoney Lockable Sex Toy Case Large.
With extra compartments and secret slots, you can store all of your toys in this sturdy sex toy storage case for easy and discreet travel use, while also keeping them safe and clean at home.
This sex toy case’s lockable feature is a bonus, keeping your sexual devices hidden away so only you can enter and for nobody else to know!
Keep your naughty secrets with this sex toy storage box; the high-quality look and robust feel make it a worthy investment for your toys.
- Zip up storage case
- Many separate interior compartments
- Lockable with padlock included
- Simple high-quality design which is discreet and secure
- Hard back case makes product great for travel, keeping toys hidden but most importantly safe and secure!
- Anti-bacterial lining with extra pockets for bits and bobs!
- Lock could be more discreet without love honey heart design
Happy Rabbit HAPPY Large Silicone Zipper Storage Case
Happy Rabbit HAPPY Large Silicone Zipper Storage Case Review
This discreet yet lively Happy Rabbit HAPPY Large Silicone Zipper Storage Case is an excellent choice of sex toy case if you are after an efficient but less bulky case for all of your new sex toys.
The easy wipe silicone design of this sex toy storage bag is unique and slick, making it not only great to look at but very versatile and easy to clean.
The bright color and happy printed design on the front disguise the case to look like a makeup bag or cosmetics pouch! For extra secrecy, included is a lockable zipper; all you need is a padlock, and you can tuck your toys away for complete privacy.
Great for travel use, this storage bag is a more compact alternative. The case’s flexible material allows you to pop it into your bag when you’re on the go or off on a raunchy vacation away!
- Easy to clean Silicone material
- Lockable zipper (padlock not included)
- Discreet flexible pouch
- Made discreet without design becoming boring
- Generous in size and flexible for multiple toys of various shapes and sizes
- Easy to clean silicone if lube was to leak inside
- No padlock included
Joyboxx Hygienic Sex Toy Storage System
Joyboxx Hygienic Sex Toy Storage System Review
Securely store your sexual secrets with this Joyboxx Hygienic Sex Toy Storage System!
This Joyboxx sex toy case has plenty of enticing features to ensure that all of your playmates are kept clean, safe, and hidden from any prying eyes! With a replaceable combination code, you can lock the box for additional secrecy!
Antimicrobial to ensure all the toys are kept clean and away from any bacteria, this sturdy and robust sex box is made from food-grade plastic, making it fresh, nonporous, and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
With a handy removable PLAYTRAY rack to dry off your toys after use before storing them back into your Joyboxx! When finished drying slot the tray back into the storage case and it will act as a divider for all of your toys!
Charge your toys while keeping them discreetly hidden using the secret hole at the back of the box; thread your USB cord from your sex toy through the hole and into the mains for unseen power loading!
- Replaceable combination lock
- Antimicrobial plastic storage box with drying tray
- Multiple compartments
- Charging hole at the rear allows you to recharge toys whilst keeping them hidden
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean up if any spillages
- Combination lock included for extra secrecy
- Design and material look quite cheap and bulky
- Higher price tag for a storage box with a lack of compartments
Lovehoney Satin Drawstring Toy Bag
Lovehoney Satin Drawstring Toy Bag Review
Store your sex toy discreetly in this luxurious silky Lovehoney Satin Drawstring Toy Bag.
Perfect for slotting in your favorite dildo, vibrator, or another toy, this glossy drawstring storage bag is ideal for keeping your toy safe and secure and ideal for ensuring your toy is kept hidden during travel!
Made from ultra-soft polyester, this satin toy bag fastens using the quick and easy drawstring ribbons at the tip of the bag, keeping it sleek and simple.
- Satin storage bag
- Drawstring ribbons
- Suitable for one large toy
- Ideal for quick and easy storage for your toy when traveling or just storing it away in a drawer
- Perfect gift to accompany any sex toy or accessories!
- Cheap but feels luxurious quality with a simple, sophisticated design
- Opening could be wider for larger toys
- Not the most discrete sex toy storage!
Lovehoney Massage Wand Deluxe Soft Storage Case
Lovehoney Massage Wand Deluxe Soft Storage Case Review
Keep things simple and sophisticated with this plush faux leather Lovehoney Massage Wand Deluxe Soft Storage Case.
Not only is this luxurious leather sex toy storage case ideal for wand vibrators, but it is also perfect for all other sex toys of a similar size or a collection of smaller toys!
With a quick and easy zip fastener, you can pop your toy into this pouch before a trip away for compact travel use or keep it in your bedside drawer to keep your toy clean, safe, and of course, discreet!
This storage case’s sleek pyramid design is split down the middle with an internal fabric divider, making two compartments for more than one toy or any other extras such as lube or condoms.
Pick up your own padlock, and you can use the twin zips to join together and lock your case for extra secrecy from any wandering eyes!
- Double zip fastener (can use own padlock to lock)
- Splashproof faux leather material
- Ideal for compact travel
- Elegant discreet design looks and feels just like a makeup
- Spacious double pouch to fit more than one item
- Great for travel due to the size and design with option to add a padlock
- Can be challenging to clean if spillages
- No lock included
The best sex toy storage solution keeps your sex toys safe and hidden from prying eyes. It should be a discreet box or bag, preferably with locking capabilities, and antimicrobial materials to keep your toys hygienic.
How to Choose the Best Sex Toy Storage
The biggest factor in determining your sex toy storage is your budget. Sex toy storage boxes, which are usually lockable and include several compartments for keeping your toys separate, are more expensive. Sex toy storage bags are more affordable, but they may not be lockable or have multiple compartments.
High-end sex toy storage boxes may cost $50 or more, while bags are typically between $5 and $20.
Your Number of Sex Toys
Another major factor in choosing your sex toy storage solution is the number and size of toys you need to store. The more toys you have, the larger the box or bag you need. If your collection is too large for a single bag, you may need to purchase several bags. Or you can invest in a large sex toy box.
Your Living Situation
If you don’t have any children or nosy roommates, you probably don’t need a locked sex toy box. There’s no need to spend the extra money on a locked container if you and your partner are the only ones who go into your bedroom. You can make do with antimicrobial drawstring bags or silicone pouches for your toys.
But if you have children, roommates, or family members who might snoop through your personal items, you should invest in a locked container for your sex toys.
Features to Look for in Sex Toy Storage
Here are the most important features in a sex toy storage bag or box. Your bag or box may not include all of them, so choose the feature that are the most important to you:
You need a storage bag or box that can hold your entire collection. Measure your largest sex toys and make sure that the box or bag you choose is larger than that. If your collection is particularly large, you may need to invest in multiple bags or boxes.
One of the main purposes of sex toy storage is to keep your toys from growing mold or bacteria. Look for boxes and bags made of antimicrobial materials that discourage bacteria growth.
If you are worried about prying eyes stumbling on your sex toys, you need to find a box or bag that can be locked. Some boxes and bags do not come with a lock, but they can be paired with a padlock.
The most hygienic way to store your sex toys is to keep them from touching each other, as certain materials may degrade when they come into contact. Sex toy boxes often have many compartments so you can keep your toys from touching while they’re in storage.
Depending on where you live and whether or not you have roommates, you may need your sex toy storage to be discreet. If you do not want anyone to know about your sex toy collection, look for a nondescript, black container.
Some sex toy bags or boxes have discreet openings so you can charge your sex toys while they’re in storage. This feature is especially helpful if you need to charge your vibrator without leaving it out in the open.
How to Use Sex Toy Storage
Now that you’ve selected your sex toy storage bag or box, you’re ready to start storing your toys in a safe and hygienic manner. To keep your toys as clean and long-lasting as possible, follow these rules when storing them:
- Remove your toy’s batteries. Before you store your sex toys, it’s important to remove the batteries. Leaving the batteries in the toys can damage the toys and decrease their battery life.
- Clean the toys. Clean your sex toys after every use. Follow the instructions that came with your toys for specific dos and don’ts. Most sex toys can be cleaned with warm water, mild soap, or an antibacterial spray. Pat them down with a towel and let them air dry.
- Place the dry toys in your storage container. Never store toys that are dirty or wet. Bacteria and mold can grow on wet toys, which can ruin your toys or give you an infection.
- Do not let jelly toys touch. Try to keep your toys from touching, especially if they’re made of jelly or soft silicone. Soft silicone tends to degrade or even “melt” when it comes in contact with other soft silicone. This is less likely if you are using 100% pure silicone toys, but the best way to store sex toys is in individual bags or compartments.
- Keep your box or bag in a dry, cool place. Extreme heat can warp or melt your sex toys, and moisture can cause mold or bacteria to grow. Your sex toy box or bag should be in a dry, room temperature space.
Do I need a sex toy storage box or bag?
If you have any sex toys, you should have a sex toy storage box or bag. A sex toy storage container keeps your toy from gathering dust or dirt, discourages the growth of harmful mold or bacteria, and keeps your toys safe from prying eyes.
Can I store my sex toys in my nightstand or under my bed?
You should not store your sex toys in your nightstand or under your bed, unless they are in an antimicrobial bag or box first. Sex toys, especially soft silicone, TPE, and jelly toys, pick up dirt, dust, and hair from their surroundings. You want to keep your sex toys in a special container to keep them from getting dirty. Putting your sex toys in a storage bag or box also reduces the risk of soft toys touching and degrading.
Can you let your sex toys touch in storage?
You can let your sex toys touch in storage, but the most hygienic method of storage is to keep all your toys separate. Soft silicone or jelly toys run the risk of degrading over time, and the oil produced when they degrade will damage other toys. But contrary to popular myth, 100% silicone toys will not melt if they touch. Nevertheless, keeping your sex toys separate is the safest way to store them.