If you’re looking for a way to delay your orgasms, why not try out numbing condoms to help you last longer in bed? While they may not seem like much, they lower your sensitivity during sex, which can certainly help you increase your endurance.
These condoms are effective since they contain numbing agents that reduce your penis’s sensitivity. Plus, they also tend to be thicker than your average rubber, which helps to make sex slightly less stimulating.
In this article, I’ll discuss three of the best condoms to last longer in the bedroom. Then, I’ll go over a short buying guide that will help you select the perfect product for your situation.
- What are the Best Condoms to Last Longer In Bed?
- Long Lasting Condom Reviews
- How Do Condoms Help With Premature Ejaculation?
- How To Choose the Best Condoms for Premature Ejaculation?
- Features To Look For in Condoms for Premature Ejaculation
- Tips for Using Numbing Condoms
- Final Thoughts
What are the Best Condoms to Last Longer In Bed?
Long Lasting Condom Reviews
Durex Prolong Condoms are the perfect tool to help prevent you from blowing your load too quickly during sex.
They contain benzocaine which is a very effective numbing agent. When you put the condom on your member, the benzocaine quickly desensitizes the surface of your skin, reducing the sensations you feel during sex so that you can last longer.
The Durex Prolongs are also pretty thick for condoms, measuring around 70 microns (0.07 mm). The added thickness decreases the sensations you feel, adding to their effectiveness.
These 8 inch (20.3 cm) condoms are lightly lubricated, which will increase your comfort during sex. Additionally, they contain several ribs and bumps on the exterior to heighten your partner’s pleasure.
You can get a 12-pack of these numbing condoms for around $15 today. While this may seem a little pricey, it’s worth it considering how much they’ll improve your sex life!
- Thicker than standard condoms to decrease sensitivity
- Contain benzocaine which helps numb the penis to reduce the sensation
- Textured with bumps and ribs for increased pleasure
- A little expensive (but still worth it)
Durex Performax Condoms are the perfect tool to help you kick premature ejaculation in the bud.
These comfortable 7.5 inch (19.1 cm) condoms are lightly lubricated for a more satisfying sensation during sex. They are also textured with pleasurable ribs and bumps, ensuring that your partners will enjoy them as much as you do.
Like the Durex Prolong’s, the Durex Performax Condoms also contain benzocaine which reduces the sensation in your penis, leading to longer and more satisfying sex.
These condoms are slightly thinner than the Prolongs, with a thickness of 50 microns (0.05 mm).
However, they are also cheaper. So, you get many of the same features the Durex Prolongs have for a reduced price. It sounds like a bargain to me!
- Less expensive than the Durex Prolong's
- Contain benzocaine to decrease the sensation during sex
- Textured with ribs and bumps for added pleasure
- Slightly thinner than the Durex Prolongs, which may slightly increase the sensation
These 8 inch (20.3 cm) condoms are thicker than your average rubber, measuring 70 microns (0.07 mm). The thicker material helps decrease your sensitivity when you’re making love, so you can keep going all night long.
The interior of these numbing condoms contains Trojan’s Climax Control lubricant. This serum is made with benzocaine, which will help you last for longer.
Additionally, Trojan Extended Condoms are made with premium quality latex to ensure you won’t have any slip-ups. The material is completely odorless, so you and your partners won’t have to worry about that off-putting latex smell.
- Contains Trojan's Climax Control lubricant to help prevent premature ejaculation
- Thicker than your average condom to decrease sensitivity
- Completely odorless
- Condoms aren't textured
How Do Condoms Help With Premature Ejaculation?
Imagine this: You’re in bed with your lover, ready for a passionate night of lovemaking, but shortly after you begin you feel that intense, explosive feeling start to rise inside you. Then, all of a sudden, you burst, ejaculating much too soon.
If you’re a man, this scenario is likely very familiar to you. In medical terms, this phenomenon is known as premature ejaculation (PE), which means you orgasm more quickly than you or your partners would like. PE is incredibly common, with one in three males between the ages of 18 and 59 experiencing it at some point in their lives.
In general, condoms are a great way to help with premature ejaculation. They decrease the sensitivity in your manhood, which reduces the sensations you feel during sex. So, wearing any condom can help you last longer!
However, condoms specially designed for premature ejaculation are even more effective since they contain numbing agents that reduce your penis’s sensitivity.
How To Choose the Best Condoms for Premature Ejaculation?
Ideally, condoms designed to delay ejaculation should reduce the feeling in your penis so that you won’t feel like you’re going to climax after having sex for a minute or two.
The best condoms for premature ejaculation should contain numbing agents to make the penis less sensitive during sex. Additionally, they should be thicker than the average condom to further reduce sensitivity.
Features To Look For in Condoms for Premature Ejaculation
Before you select the perfect condoms to help you last longer during sex, consider the following features:
- Look for condoms with numbing agents. Most delay condoms like Trojan Extended Pleasure Condoms and Durex Performax Intense Condoms have benzocaine or lidocaine inside them, which reduces feeling on the surface of the penis. Some people are more sensitive to these numbing agents than others. Different condoms contain different percentages of these agents, so you should experiment until you find the serum that works best for you.
- Determine if you want a textured condom. Some condoms like Durex Prolong Delay Textured Condoms are textured with ribs, grooves, and bumps on the exterior to add pleasure for your partners. Ask your partners if they’d like to try textured condoms or if they prefer smooth ones. Everyone is different, so feel free to experiment with textured/non-textured rubbers until you find your desired sensation.
Tips for Using Numbing Condoms
When you’re putting the condom onto your member, make sure you don’t spill any internal lubricant onto your lover since this is what contains the numbing agent. If you get this onto your partner’s erogenous areas, it may prevent them from climaxing also!
Once you have the condom on, I recommend adding more lubricant to the exterior before you insert yourself inside of your partner. While most rubbers come with some exterior lubricant already on the condom, it never seems to be enough for that easy slip-in experience.
During sex, if you feel like you’re about to ejaculate, you can try the start-and-stop method to prolong your session. To test this technique, wait until you feel like you’re about to cum, then pull out until you regain control. Then, reinsert yourself inside of your partner.
Do this three times per session. The fourth time you feel like you are going to cum, let yourself ejaculate. Performing this method will help you recognize when you are about to cum so that you can control it better in the future.
Premature ejaculation condoms are specially designed rubbers that help you last longer during sex. Typically, they contain numbing agents and are thicker than regular condoms.
During sex, make sure you don’t get any of the numbing liquid from the condom onto your partners, or it may prevent them from orgasming as well.
If you want to prolong your sessions even further you can try the start-and-stop method.
This method will help you recognize when you are going to ejaculate, so you’ll have more control of your orgasms in future sessions.