- What are the Best Sexy Card Games for Couples?
- Sexy Card Games for Couples Reviews
- Sexy Card Games for Couples Buyer’s Guide
- Features To Look For in Sexy Card Games for Couples
- How To Have Fun With Sexy Card Games
- Final Thoughts
Playing erotic card games is the perfect way to improve your sex life and bring passion back into your relationship. These fun games encourage you and your partner to try new things sexually, helping to add excitement to your love-making sessions.
Even if you’re in a new relationship, sexual card games are great because they encourage you to open up about your sexual likes and dislikes, permitting you to get to know your partner on a more intimate level.
In this article, I’ll go through six of the best sex card games to play with your boyfriend or girlfriend to make sex even more enjoyable. Then, I’ll go over a quick buying guide as well as a few tips to help make your game night even more exciting!
What are the Best Sexy Card Games for Couples?
Sexy Card Games for Couples Reviews
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Monogamy Game: A Hot Affair for Couples Adult Board Game Review
Get ready to reignite the spark with theMonogamy Game! This erotic card game lasts about 60 minutes, and comes with three levels of cards that get sexier as the game progresses.
It also includes “fantasy” cards that you earn after each round, and at the end of the game, the winner gets to select which fantasy they want to bring to life!
I love this game because you can play it in so many ways! For example, if my partner and I want to reconnect we’ll spend several rounds on the “intimate” level before moving onto the steamier cards. Alternatively, if we don’t have as much time, we’ll shuffle the fantasy cards and act one out.
This game is pretty expensive. However, it’s the perfect sex card game for committed couples, and it has a fantastic replay value, meaning you’ll be able to play it over and over again, which makes it worth the cost!
- You can alter the game to fit your mood/time constraints
- Increases your intimacy and sexual chemistry with your partner
- You can play it over and over again without getting bored
- Requires some additional preparation (preparing drinks and snacks)
- Expensive for a board game
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Choose Your Pleasure Sex Game Review
Sometimes, it’s fun to be sexually indulged without having to do anything in return. That’s why I love the Choose Your Pleasure Card Game!
To play this game, you’ll begin by rolling the die. Then, depending on what you roll, you’ll either select a “his” or “her” card. Each card lists two sexy scenarios. You’ll choose the one you prefer and perform it on your partner!
The cards cover a wide range of naughty activities, including foreplay, oral, roleplay scenarios, and penetration. Many of the “his” cards are orally focused, which my partner enjoys, but they may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
While this game is tailored towards straight couples, if your gay or lesbian, you can easily alter the game by removing some of the cards.
- Excellent replay value - can be played lots of times
- Can easily alter the game for gay or lesbian couples
- Each partner gets to be pleasured without having to do anything in return
- Requires you to acquire additional props, such as vibrators and blindfolds
- Box the cards come in is not discreet
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Lovehoney Oh! Kinky Confessions Truth or Dare Card Game Review
If you’re in a new relationship or you and your partner have a hard time opening up about sex, Lovehoney Oh! Kinky Confessions is the perfect Game to break the ice.
This light-hearted game contains 52 “would you rather” style question cards that help you dive deeper into your partners’ sexual interests and desires.
Some example questions include “would you rather give or receive oral sex?” and “would you rather use your hands or a toy to make yourself climax?”
The cards are pretty mild, so if you’ve been with your SO for a while, you may already know the answers.
You can get this fun game for a very affordable price!
- Great game to help those in new relationships open up about their sexual preferences
- Ideal for couples who have a hard time talking about sex
- Questions are fun and light-hearted
- Cards are not ideal for couples who have been together for awhile
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Dirty Deeds Sex Cards Review
If you’re looking for an exciting game to help you get down and dirty with your partner, then Dirty Deeds Sex Cards is calling your name!
This sexy card game has four levels of gameplay, each one dirtier than the next. Before you can advance to the next level, you have to earn a certain number of points. This forces you to take your time on each step, which will make you and your SO so hot and bothered that you’ll be begging for more!
Dirty Deeds has a good mix of vanilla and kinky cards, so it’s the perfect game for mildly adventurous couples looking to try new things.
However, if you are already super kinky in the bedroom, this game probably won’t provide you with any new suggestions.
You can get Dirty Deeds for a reasonable price!
- Has a good mix of vanilla and kinky cards
- Forces you to stay on each step for a while, which builds anticipation
- Affordable price
- Not ideal for very kinky couples
- You'll need some props on hand for certain cards
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Sex IQ Trivia Game Review
Advance your sexual knowledge of each other with this fun Sex IQ trivia game! The game comes with 69 question cards (wink wink) with unusual sex questions that’ll have you and your partner laughing the night away.
Some examples include, “What is the most common sex injury?” and “How many times does the average person have sex in their life?”
The answers are multiple-choice style, with four options to choose from. While this game is about sex, it isn’t exactly “sexy” since it’s strictly trivia. There are no sexual prompts.
So if you’re looking for a sexy card game that’ll spice things up in the bedroom, this probably isn’t the right choice. But it’s still great fun, and you can get this fun trivia set at an affordable price!
- Very affordable
- Contains lots of fascinating questions that'll expand your knowledge about sex
- Great game to play with your partner or with a large group of friends
- Doesn't get you "in the mood" since its a knowledge-based game
- Doesn't have much replay value
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Tracey Cox Supersex Sex Position Card Deck Review
Are you tired of having sex in the missionary position every time you make love? Looking for a way to shake things up? Enter The Tracey Cox Sex Position Deck!
This fabulous set comes with 50 different sex positions broken down into ten separate categories, such as “positions to give her a clitoral orgasm” or “positions if he’s on the big side.”
The deck is very informative, with pictures and written instructions explaining how to get into each pose.
While some of the positions are pretty straightforward, others require quite a bit of flexibility to get into, making them quite a challenge!
These cards are a fabulous way to add excitement back into the bedroom while also improving your sexual abilities. Simply close your eyes, pick a card, and let the fun begin!
- Cards are informative with detailed pictures and instructions
- Add excitement to the bedroom while also improving your sexual abilities
- Positions range in difficulty from easy to challenging
- Some of the positions are too similar
Sexy Card Games for Couples Buyer’s Guide
If you’ve been with your partner for a while, you probably know how easy it is for things to become a little stale in the bedroom. Over time, sex can feel more like a chore than a passionate act between you and your partner.
If your sex life has become somewhat repetitive or predictable, then you may want to give sexy card games a try!
The best sexy card games for couples contain various sexual prompts to add adventure and excitement back into their relationship. Additionally, they should challenge the couple to try new things and push their sexual boundaries.
If you’re in a new relationship or you’re uncomfortable talking to your partner about sex, the Lovehoney Oh! Kinky Confessions Truth or Dare Card Game or the Sex IQ Trivia Game are great options since they are light-hearted and not overly intimidating.
However, if you’re in a more established relationship and you want a card game that’ll push your boundaries, give the Dirty Deeds Sex Cards, Tracey Cox Supersex Sex Position Card Deck, or the Choose Your Pleasure Sex Game a try.
Lastly, if you’re looking for a wonderful game that you can play over and over again without getting bored, I recommend the Monogamy Game: A Hot Affair for Couples Adult Board Game. While this game is more expensive than the rest, it’s my absolute favorite since you can play it in so many ways!
Features To Look For in Sexy Card Games for Couples
Before you select the perfect card game for you and your lover, consider the following features:
- Select a game that is fitting for your relationship. If you’re in a new relationship, starting with a super kinky card game may not be a good call since you may not know your partner’s sexual preferences yet. Similarly, if you’ve been with someone for a while, a vanilla card game with mild prompts will probably be boring. Choose a game that is appropriate for your relationship and sexual interests.
- Consider the price and replay value of the game. Typically, more expensive games have a better replay value, meaning you can play them over and over again without getting bored. Cheap games typically can only be played a couple of times. So, consider your budget and how frequently you’d like to play before making your selection.
How To Have Fun With Sexy Card Games
Sexy card games are fun all by themselves. However, I’ve got a couple of tips to make them even more exciting.
For starters, I recommend buying some sensual beverages and snacks to indulge in during the game. Aphrodisiacs like champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries can really set the mood!
Additionally, try dressing up in something that makes you feel sexy. Perhaps you could wear your favorite dress with lingerie underneath. Or, a suit and tie with a pair of briefs that accentuates your package. Looking sexy will make you feel more confident, which will give you the courage to try new things!
Lastly, pick a good time to play the game. If your partner just got home from work and they’re super stressed out, that may not be the best time to play. You want everyone to feel relaxed and excited to play the game.
Personally, I love playing foreplay card games on rainy days when we are stuck inside. I also enjoy bringing them with us whenever we go on vacation. There’s nothing sexier than getting down and dirty in a hotel room!
Sexy card games are the perfect way to improve your sex life with your partner. Whether you’ve been together for a while or just got together, card games can help keep the passion alive.
When selecting an erotic card game, consider your relationship with your partner. If you’re in a new relationship or you’re uncomfortable talking about sex, pick a light-hearted game that’ll help you open up.
However, if you’re adventurous, you’ll probably prefer a kinkier game that could even double as a sexy swingers party game if that sounds like something you might be open to exploring.
Before you play, create a sexy scene with some food and drinks and put on a hot outfit. It’ll set the mood and make your game night even steamier!