- What are the Best Music Vibrators?
- Sound Activated Music Vibrators Reviews
- Music Vibrator Buyer’s Guide
- How To Choose the Best Music Vibrator
- Features To Look for in a Musical Vibrator
- How To Have Fun with Music Vibrators
- Final Thoughts
If you love music and enjoy sex, then getting a musical vibrator is really a no-brainer. These unique sex toys vibrate to the beat of your favorite songs, permitting you to get off to your number one hits.
There are several different types of music sex toys, including music dildos, music clit stimulators, and even music butt plugs. So whatever you’re into, there is likely a musical version of it!
In this article, I’ll delve into four of the best sound-sensitive vibrators to try out today. Then, I’ll give you some valuable tips that’ll help you select the perfect musical vibe for you and your needs.
What are the Best Music Vibrators?
Sound Activated Music Vibrators Reviews
Lovense Lush 2 App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator Review
The Lovense Lush 2 Egg Vibrator is a hands-free g-spot vibe that allows you to “vibe out” to all of your favorite songs!
You can sync this musical vibrator with your Spotify or downloaded music to create the perfect sexy playlist. Once you select a song, the vibe will buzz in rhythm with the beat, allowing you to literally feel the music.
Beyond its extraordinary music capabilities, the Lush 2 is also outstanding for discreet public play since it is whisper-quiet, producing under 45.5 dB on its highest setting.
This app-controlled vibe is ideal for long-distance relationships since your partners can control the vibrations even if you are miles apart. They can also create custom patterns or sync the vibrations with their voices to create an even more intimate experience.
- Vibrations are very quiet, even at the highest speed
- Syncs with Spotify and downloaded music
- Allows you to create custom patterns
- Only comes in hot pink
- Doesn't have a flared base, so it can't be used as an anal toy
Lovense Hush App Controlled Rechargeable Vibrating Butt Plug Review
If you love the capabilities of the Lush Lovense 2, but you’re looking for something you can use in your rear, the Lovense Hush Rechargeable Butt Plug is the perfect solution.
This silicone toy is 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) in length with a flared base, making it perfectly safe for anal play. The Hush has a diameter of 4.75 inches (12.1 cm), which is great for intermediate or advanced users but may be a little too much for beginners.
Like the Lush 2, the Lovense Hush is app-controlled. This means you can sync its vibrations with all your favorite jams, have your partner control it from a distance, or create patterns for some personalized fun.
Compared to other butt plugs, the Hush is pretty expensive. However, its powerful vibrations, customizability, music capabilities, and two-hour battery life make it worth the higher price tag.
- Produces really powerful vibrations
- Has a long battery life of approximately two hours
- Can sync it with your Spotify or downloaded music
- Pretty expensive for a butt plug
- May be too large for beginners
Club Vibe 2.OH Panty Sound Activated Vibrator Review
The Club Vibe 2.OH is a literal party in your panties! This sound-sensitive vibrator has a unique function called “club mode,” where the built-in microphone is able to pick up ambient sounds in your environment and turn them into vibrations.
For example, the Club Vibe 2.OH Panty Vibe will vibrate in time with the music you hear at a concert or with the sound of your partner’s voice, allowing you to “feel” the noises around you.
The battery-operated remote has a range of 15 to 20 feet (4.6 to 6.1 m), permitting your partners to control the vibrations even from a distance. Each charge allows for approximately two hours of use, giving your lovers plenty of time to tease you on your next outing.
Unfortunately, this music vibrator only works in manual mode and club mode. It cannot connect with the OhMiBod Remote App, meaning you can’t use this toy for long-distance play.
- Vibrations are pretty quiet, allowing for discreet public play
- Club mode allows you to sync the vibrations with music or your partner's voice
- Has a long battery life of 2 hours
- Remote-control is battery operated (A23 batteries)
- Isn't able to connect with the OhMiBod Remote App
Ohmibod Freestyle: G Wireless Music Vibrator Review
Let the music take control with the fabulous OhMiBod Freestyle: G Vibrator. This g-spot stimulator comes with a transmitter that wirelessly sends vibrations to your toy. The transmitter has a pretty long range of 25 feet (7.6 m), so it’ll still work even if you go into another room.
You can connect the transmitter to your phone, or whatever device you use for storing your music. You can also hook it up to external speakers, so you can play your music nice n’ loud during your never ending self-love session.
If you’d rather play music without using the transmitter, you can download the OhMiBod Remote App and control your tunes from there. The app also allows you to create customized patterns and to control the vibe from anywhere in the world, meaning your long-distance partners can get in on the fun.
- Two-hour charge gives you five hours of vibration
- Can play music with the transmitter or on the app depending on your needs
- App allows you to create customized patterns
- Isn't fully waterproof
- Transmitter requires batteries
Music Vibrator Buyer’s Guide
A musical vibe is simply a vibrator that vibrates to music. Typically, musical vibrators can connect to your phone and music library. This permits you to select the songs you want to sync with your toy.
How To Choose the Best Music Vibrator
Selecting the perfect musical vibrator really depends on you and your preferences.
The best music vibrators should be able to sync with your favorite songs and playlists. Additionally, they should be wireless and rechargeable, giving you the freedom to choose when and where you use them.
If you’d rather have a musical toy that provides anal stimulation, the Lovense Hush App Controlled Rechargeable Vibrating Butt Plug is your best bet.
Lastly, if you want a device that can react to the sounds in your environment, you should give the Club Vibe 2.OH Panty Vibe a try!
Features To Look for in a Musical Vibrator
Before you pick out your music vibrator, be sure to consider the following features:
- Make sure it’ll sync up to your devices. Before you buy a music vibe, read the product description to determine whether your phone, laptop, and other devices will be able to sync with the toy. Some products require you to have a particular smartphone, such as an iPhone or Android, or else they won’t connect.
- Determine if the toy will connect to your favorite audio streaming platforms. If you are obsessed with your Spotify or Apple Music playlists, you should buy a vibe that will sync with these third-party sites instead of just your downloaded music.
- Look for an app-controlled music vibe if you are in a long-distance relationship. Whether your partners live across the country or on the other side of town, app-controlled vibes are a great option since they’ll be able to adjust your vibe’s settings even when you are miles apart.
- Ensure that the vibe is rechargeable. Batteries are so 1990’s! Get with the times and buy a rechargeable music vibrator. Rechargeable toys are better than battery operated because they are more efficient, eco-friendly, and they don’t require you to go out and buy batteries every couple of months.
How To Have Fun with Music Vibrators
When you have a musical vibrator, the main thing you should focus on is the music!
Before you use your music sex toy, create a sexy playlist that you can sync your vibe to during foreplay. You and your partner can make the playlist together, or you can select the songs by yourself for some added suspense.
I recommend picking songs with a lot of bass, as these translate better and produce more powerful vibrations.
You should also select songs from singers who turn you on. For example, if you have a massive crush on the Weeknd, listening to his voice while feeling the in-sync vibrations will make you “o” in no time.
If you need some music suggestions, check out this article by Elite Daily. Writer Izabella Zaydenberg lists several songs she played on her sound activated vibrator that sent her over the edge, including “Drop It Like It’s Hot” by Snoop Dog, “Baby One More Time” by Brittney Spears, and more!
Music controlled vibrators are a lot of fun because they allow you to sync their vibrations with your favorite songs. The best musical vibes are rechargeable, wireless, and allow you to connect with your favorite streaming platforms. When making a playlist, try to select songs with a lot of bass, as these result in better vibrations.