- What are the Best Magic Wand Attachments?
- Magic Wand Attachments Reviews
- What Are Magic Wand Attachments?
- How to Choose the Best Magic Wand Attachments
- What Features to Look For in Magic Wand Attachments
- How to Have Fun with Magic Wand Attachments
- Final Thoughts
Wand vibrators are fabulous all by themselves, but adding an attachment completely changes the way they function! Typically, magic wands only produce one sensation: broad, powerful vibes. However, with magic wand attachments, you tailor your pleasure preferences and open up a whole new world of sensations.
In this article, I’ll share with you five of the best magic wand attachments, highlighting their pros and cons, as well as providing you with more information on exactly what to look for in an attachment for your magic wand. Read on to learn more!
What are the Best Magic Wand Attachments?
Magic Wand Attachments Reviews
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Bodywand Rabbit Wand Attachment Review
Most rabbit vibrators can cost a pretty penny, right? If you already own a magic wand, you can invest in the Bodywand Rabbit Wand attachment to simulate the feel of a rabbit vibe without having to pay the price of one!
This body-safe silicone attachment is super flexible. Generally, I find that the ears on rabbit vibes are too stiff to accommodate women with different anatomies. However, the Bodywand attachment doesn’t have this problem. The clitoral ear is really flexible, allowing you to bend it until it rests perfectly against your clit, giving you delicious targeted stimulation!
The upward curving g-spot ear is 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) long and 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) in circumference, which is comfortable to insert while still giving you that wonderful filling feeling. In my opinion, the g-spot stimulator provides the perfect amount of internal vibration for blended orgasms.
- It gives you the feel of a rabbit vibe at an affordable price
- Flexible clitoral ear accommodates different body types
- G-spot ear provides the perfect amount of internal stimulation
- The attachment is a bit bulky, making it a little awkward to find the perfect placement
- Can’t adjust the vibrations for g-spot and clitoral stimulation separately
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Flutter Tip Magic Wand Attachment Review
The Flutter Tip Magic Wand attachment produces truly wonderful sensations that are reminiscent of oral sex. The fluttering edges mimic the feeling of a partner’s tongue gliding across the clitoris, resulting in some mind-blowing orgasms!
My favorite thing about this attachment is its unique fin-shaped design, which has a thin end and a thicker end. This shape allows for varied sensations, with the narrow side producing a light, fluttery feeling and the wider side providing targeted stimulation. Because of this, you can use this attachment to stimulate all different parts of yours and your partner’s body.
This fluttering beauty wand attachment can also tone down the intense vibes produced by a magic wand vibrator, which makes it great for foreplay and teasing.
- Amazing fluttering sensations provide gradual build-ups and powerful climaxes
- The unique fin-shaped design allows for versatile use
- Incredibly easy to clean and use
- This attachment can make your magic wand noisy in use
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Butterfly Bliss Mini Wand Attachment Review
This gorgeous Butterfly Bliss wand attachment provides gentle, pulsating waves of pleasure! With this little butterfly, you get all of the power of your wand directed to your most pleasurable area, producing intense, toe-curling O’s.
It has two butterfly wings and antennae that surround the clit, providing all-encompassing stimulation. The attachment also has several raised nodules along its body, which add to the pleasure.
Carrying an affordable price tag, this magic wand attachment has a superb design that provides unique fluttering clitoral stimulation, adding a whole new dimension to the magic wand experience.
Male users can also enjoy using this butterfly attachment on the tip of their penis since it provides a delicate touch that drives the senses wild.
- Directs vibrations to the clit for intense orgasms
- Wings and antennas surround clit for total stimulation
- Excellent value for money
- Only available in black
- Doesn’t perform quite as well at higher speeds
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Deluxe G-Spot Head Attachment Review
If you’re looking for an intense g-spot vibrator, the Deluxe G-spot Head Attachment is the perfect tool to add to your collection. This firm silicone toy is 5 inches (12.7 cm) long and only 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) in circumference, so it’s incredibly comfortable to insert while also hitting the right pleasure spots!
This attachment has several small bumps that rest against your clit once the toy is inside of you, providing amazing external stimulation. It also has one large nub on the backend of the attachment, which can be used to stimulate the clitoris too.
The perfectly curved silicone shaft is velvety smooth, and is able to precisely hit the elusive g-spot each and every time. If you’ve never been able to reach climax through internal stimulation before, you should definitely give this attachment a try!
- It perfectly targets the g-spot for intense internal orgasms
- Ribbed nubs offer simultaneous clitoral stimulation
- Fits perfectly onto most wand vibrators
- The shaft might be too curved to reach the g-spot for some users
VIEW LATEST PRICE →
Mantric Bunny Ears Wand Attachment Review
This Mantric Bunny wand attachment will have you jumping with joy! It boasts two firm bunny ears that are perfect for targeting all of your external sweet spots. The ears are made from soft velvety silicone that feel amazing on your most sensitive regions.
I love the versatility of this toy and the different ways it can be used for self-pleasure and for couple’s foreplay. It can be used to stimulate the clitoris, nipples, or a male’s perineum or frenulum. However you choose to use it, this attachment is the perfect tool for the job!
Another thing I adore about this attachment is that it doesn’t dull the magic wand’s vibes. Instead, it directs all of those strong vibrations into the ears, giving you the ability to focus all of that power on specific areas.
- It doesn't dull the magic wand's vibes, providing intense pinpoint stimulation
- Easy to put on and take-off of the wand
- It stays firmly in place once you put it on your wand
- Ears can feel a bit pokey at times
- A little tricky to clean between the ears
What Are Magic Wand Attachments?
Magic wand attachments, otherwise known as Hitachi attachments, are heads that you can put on top of your magic wand vibrators to change the types of sensations they produce. They can also reduce the intensity of the wand’s vibrations, making the sensations more bearable for people who find wands to be overly stimulating.
How to Choose the Best Magic Wand Attachments
The best magic wand attachment for you will vary depending on the sensations you enjoy the most. For example, if you love clit stimulation, you’ll enjoy attachments that deliver precise clitoral stimulation. If you want to achieve g-spot orgasms, you’ll want to opt for a wand attachment that offers g-spot or dual action stimulation.
The best magic wand attachments enhance the sensations of a regular magic wand. They should be body-safe, and provide additional stimulation to the area of your choosing, directing your magic wand’s power to either your clit, g-spot, or both.
If you are looking for clitoral magic wand accessories, then the Flutter Tip Magic Wand Attachment, Butterfly Bliss Mini Wand Attachment, or the Mantric Bunny Ears Wand Attachment should spark your fancy. However, if you want a g-spot stimulator, the Deluxe G-Spot Head Attachment is ideal. If you want an attachment that’s the best of both worlds, give the Bodywand Rabbit Wand Attachment a try!
What Features to Look For in Magic Wand Attachments
When you’re selecting your wand massager attachments, make sure to look out for the following features:
- It is made of body-safe materials. Silicone is a popular material used for magic wand attachments. Also look for attachments that are latex and phthalate-free.
- It fits snugly over the top of your magic wand vibrator. You don’t want an attachment that doesn’t fit properly or that is made poorly, as these will move around during play, making it harder to target your pleasure points.
- It is fully submersible to allow for easy cleaning. Make sure your attachment can get wet and that it can be cleaned with soap and water, as this will make the cleaning process so much easier.
How to Have Fun with Magic Wand Attachments
Magic wand attachments are ideal for foreplay. To begin, put your attachment on your wand, and use it on your partners’ bodies in a low setting. Slowly warm them up until they are really turned on. Once they are in the mood, increase the speed of the wand for a more intense sensation. Or, you can switch over to intercourse now that they are thoroughly aroused!
If you want to tease your partner, use the attachment at a high speed for a short period to almost bring them to climax, then slow it down again. This will keep them right on the edge of orgasming without achieving release.
Wand massager attachments are excellent because they change the sensation of your magic wand vibrators, giving you variety in the way you play. If you love your magic wand vibe, but you’re interested in switching things up, or if you find your magic wand’s vibes to be too powerful for direct stimulation, magic wand attachments are the perfect tools for you!