- What are the Best Heated Dildos and Sex Toys?
- Heated Dildos, Vibrators, and Sex Toys Reviews
- How To Choose the Best Heated Sex Toys
- How To Have Fun With Heated Sex Toy
- Key Takeaways
No matter how visually appealing they may be, some sex toys can feel unlifelike, especially when they’re cold against your intimate areas. Whether you have a silicone rabbit vibrator or stainless steel bullet vibe, the last thing you want is to damper your mood with an icy cold vibe.
One way to make your playtime more pleasurable is to buy a heated sex toy. Heated dildos and vibes warm up to around 104°F (40°C ), which feels pleasant and will not burn the user.
Here are the 5 best heated dildos, vibrators, and sex toys:
- Lovehoney Hot Stuff Warming Rabbit Vibrator
- Lovehoney Lifelike Lover Vibrating Warming Dildo
- Zalo Desire Pre-Heating Thruster
- Lovehoney Fantasy for Her G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulator
- Lovehoney Blowmotion Warming Male Masturbator
In this article, I’ll go over five of the best heated sex toys for all of your sensual needs. Then I’ll discuss several things you should consider before buying heated vibrators or a warm dildo to ensure you’ve selected the perfect one.
What are the Best Heated Dildos and Sex Toys?
Heated Dildos, Vibrators, and Sex Toys Reviews
Lovehoney Hot Stuff Warming Rabbit Vibrator Review
Lovehoney’s Hot Stuff Warming Vibe is the perfect toy for any woman who wants to have out-of-this-world orgasms.
It has two flexible bunny ears that stimulate your clitoris, as well as a heated dildo that’s perfectly curved to target your elusive g-spot.
This heating vibrator warms up to either 95°F (35°C) or 104°F (40°C), so you can pick how “hot” you want your session to be. You can also choose between three speeds and four vibration patterns, permitting you to customize the experience to your liking.
This toy has a 60-minute runtime, which isn’t very long, but, honestly, you won’t need more than 15 minutes.
It’s pretty affordable for a high-quality vibe, currently priced at under $80.
Additionally, it’s made from high-quality silicone, and it has a magnetic charger, making it incredibly easy to clean. So overall, I think it’s worth the buy!
- Heating function works really well
- G-spot stimulator is perfectly curved to hit the spot
- Incredibly smooth texture
- Rabbit ears are a little too stiff, which can be too much for some users
Lovehoney Lifelike Lover Vibrating Warming Dildo Review
If you want to fire things up in the bedroom, this lifelike dildo is the perfect selection. With raised veins, a pronounced head, and textured balls, this dildo looks like the real deal.
Beyond its look, the Lifelike Lover Dildo also feels like a natural phallus. It offers 5 inches (12.7 cm) of insertable length, which is a pretty standard dong size.
Of course, it’s also a heating dildo, with the ability to warm up to about 104°F (40°C). This provides you with realistic internal warmth, giving you a more lifelike experience.
One not-so-realistic (but really pleasurable) feature of this dildo is that it vibrates. It offers three vibration speeds and seven patterns, making it feel even better than a real penis (just don’t tell your boyfriend!).
You can pop the suction cup base onto a flat surface for some hands-free play, take it in the shower or tub for some aquatic fun, or even put it onto a strap-on to try pegging with your partner. The options are truly endless!
- Has a realistic look that’s visually appealing
- Vibrations are rumbly and powerful
- Has a strong suction-cup base
- Runtime is only 40 minutes
Zalo Desire Pre-Heating Thruster Review
The Zalo Desire Pre-Heating Thruster has seven powerful thrusting modes that work all by themselves, with no manual manipulation required.
My favorites modes are turbo, which provides seven powerful thrusts every second, and random, which offers varied thrusts that keep you guessing.
While this thruster does move back and forth, it doesn’t go very deep. Instead, it provides a delightful nudging sensation against your vaginal wall, which is incredibly stimulating.
Other than feeling amazing, this heated vibrator is also gorgeous to look at. It’s light pink with golden jewel detailing on the head and neck, giving it a very dainty look.
This self-heating dildo preheats to 107°F (41.67°C) before use. So you’ll never have to worry about inserting an ice-cold toy into your lady parts again!
- Very quiet with a max noise level of 40dB
- One hour charge allows for two to four hours of use
- Auto-thrust function means you don't have to move the toy at all
- Isn't fully waterproof
- Isn't fully waterproof
Lovehoney Fantasy for Her G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulator Review
Get ready to turn your fantasies into reality with the Fantasy For Her G-spot and Clitoral Stimulator.
This unique toy is perfectly shaped to target your clit, g-spot, and perineum at the same time, providing you with all-encompassing stimulation. The entire toy is made from super flexible silicone, permitting you to bend it to target your sweet spots.
Inside the clit and g-spot stimulators reside two powerful motors that produce 20 different vibration modes, so you’ll have plenty of ways to explore.
The shaft of the toy heats up to a realistic 104°F (40°C), giving this fantastical toy a very lifelike feel.
You can control this stimulator directly on the device or with the remote control, making this an excellent device for solo or couples play.
- Provides triple-stimulation
- 20 vibration options allow for varied sensations
- 20 vibration options allow for varied sensations
- Toy isn't fully waterproof
- No on/off button on the remote for the warming function
- Remote control isn't rechargeable (requires 23a 12v batteries)
Lovehoney Blowmotion Warming Male Masturbator Review
The Blowmotion Male Masturbator is a short toy that’s only 3 inches (7.62 cm) in length. It’s designed to provide intense stimulation to the head of your penis, simulating the sensations you’d feel during a blowjob.
This blowjob simulator offers six different vibration modes and three different intensities. The vibrations aren’t as intense as those produced by other male vibrators like the Hot Octopuss Pulse Solo Essential, but this isn’t necessarily bad. The gentler vibrators allow you to slowly build up to climax, permitting you to achieve a more pleasurable release.
The warming function heats the toy to a realistic temperature of approximately 104°F (40°C), and it feels very subtle. So if you enjoy a little bit of warmth without feeling like your penis is on fire, this is a great option.
- Vibrations are pleasurable without being too intense
- Warming function is subtle yet effective
- Reminiscent of oral sex
- Toy isn't fully waterproof, so you have to be careful during cleaning
- Vibrations are loud on higher settings
How To Choose the Best Heated Sex Toys
Heated sex toys are vibrators, dildos, male masturbators, and other products with heating components inside, which permit them to warm up during use.
While you may be afraid that your heated toys will burn your insides to a crisp, don’t worry: they don’t get that hot. In fact, most only heat up to somewhere between 100°F (37.78°C ) to 104°F (40°C), which is slightly above body temperature.
The ideal heated sex toy depends on your personal preferences and your preferred sensations. Still, most people prefer the ones that warm up to a comfortable temperature of around 104°F (40°C ), which should feel pleasant and not burn the user.
Additionally, they should be made from body-safe materials, such as silicone, ABS plastic, or stainless steel.
Features To Look For in Heated Sex Toys
Since these toys will be entering your body and touching some of your most delicate areas, you want to make sure that the heated sex toys you choose are genuinely the best of the best.
Consider the following features before you make your selection.
Look for Toys With Several Temperature Options
If you really want a customizable heating experience, look for toys with different temperature options ranging between 100°F (37.78°C) and 120°F (48.89°C).
This way, you can start with a lower temp setting and work your way up to higher temps if you like the way it feels.
Some users will be far more sensitive to heat than others, so having the option to keep the temperature low will be vital if you’re a beginner.
Consider the Runtime and How Much You Think You’ll Need
Runtime is a feature you should consider with all sex toys, not just heated ones. Depending on how often you intend to use your toys, the last thing you want is to run out of juice just as you get to the good stuff.
However, It’s especially important to note for heated toys since the warming function may make the battery run out quicker.
I recommend purchasing toys that allow for at least one hour of usage, as this should give you plenty of time to achieve release.
How To Have Fun With Heated Sex Toy
When playing with heated sex toys (and any adult toys in general), it’s always a good idea to use lube. If you’re playing with a silicone toy, make sure to use water-based lube, as silicone-based lube will destroy your toy.
To make things even hotter, give the warming lube a try. Some of my favorites include:
- ID Sensation Warming Liquid Lubricant, which is fragrance-free and latex-friendly.
- System JO Sensual All-in-One Warming Massage Glide, which has a non-sticky and long-lasting feel.
Massage a small amount of the warming lubricant onto your private parts and wait for the sensation to come alive. Then, use your heated sex toy for a super “hot” experience!
If you want to play around with other hot things, give wax candles, like these Doc Johnson Japanese Hot Wax Drip Bondage Candles, a try. You can drip the hot wax onto your partners while they are using their heated toys or drip it on yourself during play to make your session even steamier.
Heated sex toys are a lot of fun since they bring the toy up to body temperature, which feels very realistic and prevents you from having to insert uncomfortable, cold toys into your body.
If you’re new to the world of heated sex vibes, keep the following in mind while you look around for the perfect toy:
- If you want the best experience, pick a dildo or vibrator that heats up to around 104°F (40°C), as anything cooler than that won’t give you the same sensations.
- Ensure you choose a toy that is made from body-safe materials.
- If you’re into the more lifelike feel of warming dildos, the Zalo Desire Pre-Heating Thruster and the Lovehoney Lifelike Lover Vibrating Warming Dildo are wonderful options.
- If you prefer g-spot and clitoral stimulation, give the Lovehoney Fantasy for Her G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulator or the Lovehoney Hot Stuff Warming Rabbit Vibrator a try.
- If you’re a guy, the Lovehoney Blowmotion Warming Male Masturbator is the perfect heated masturbator to satisfy your needs.
Though these heated toys may cost a little more than your average vibrator or dildo, it’s well worth it if you’re looking for something to keep you warm and satisfied in the winter.