- What are the Best Anal Douches?
- Anal Douches Reviews
- How To Choose the Best Anal Douche
- Features To Look for in an Anal Douche
- How To Use an Anal Douche
- Final Thoughts
Anal play is fun, feels great, and can be a very pleasurable addition to your sex routine. The only problem is that the idea of poop keeps a whole lot of sex-positive people from giving it a go.
If you’re concerned about residue, it’s definitely worth investing in an anal douche. These great tools will help you to feel more confident while permitting for hygienic anal play. They are used to clean your rectum, by spraying water or an enema solution for carefree playtime.
In this article, I’ll review five of the best anal cleaners for clearing out your rectum. Then, I’ll go through a quick buying guide to help you select the perfect anal douche!
What are the Best Anal Douches?
Anal Douches Reviews
Tracey Cox Supersex Flexible Tip Anal Douche Review
The Tracey Cox Anal Douche is made from super-soft silicone, meaning you’ll never have to worry about a hard plastic nozzle scratching you! Plus this 3.5-inch nozzle is incredibly flexible, so you can direct it exactly where it needs to go.
Another wonderful thing about this pliable anal douche is that it’s super easy to clean since it has an unscrewable nozzle. Simply use some mild soap and water, and your douche will be as good as new.
While I wish the bulb was a little bigger and held more water, overall, I love the design of this product. With proper care, it should last you for years to come!
- Incredibly soft nozzle
- Flexible silicone is easy to insert
- Really easy to clean
- May have to refill the bulb once or twice due to low water capacity
BASICS Anal Douche 7.6 fl. oz Review
If you want a standard, no-frills product that’ll get the job done right, the BASICS Anal Douche is the best anal douche to buy on a budget.
This simple anal enema has a flexible rubber bulb that expels water directly into your rectum, removing any residue of gunk in just a few squirts.
The slender 2.5-inch nozzle is non-threatening and comfortable to insert, making this product ideal for beginners and advanced users alike.
I think the most remarkable thing about this douche is that the nozzle glows in the dark, allowing you to clean your bum in low-light settings. So, no matter when the mood strikes, you’ll be ready!
Overall, this anal douche is a great choice if you’re on a tight budget.
- Nozzle glows in the dark
- Budget-friendly option
- Nozzle detaches, which allows for easy cleaning
- Bulb is a little stiff
Colt Bum Buddy Jumbo Anal Douche Review
Go big with the Colt Bum Buddy Jumbo Anal Douche! This big boy holds up to 15.5 fl oz (458.4 ml), so you’ll only have to fill it up once to get your bottom sparkling clean.
Its curved nozzle is 6.5 inches long and 3 inches in circumference, so it may be a bit intimidating if you’re a beginner. However, if you’re experienced with anal play, you should be able to handle it!
The Colt Bum Buddy Jumbo anal douche is made from body-safe silicone, which is my absolute favorite material since it is hygienic and easy to clean. Plus, silicone is really soft, so it feels really nice when it enters the inside of your bum.
This massive anal cleaner is a bit pricey for a douche. However, in my opinion, its water capacity and quality design make it worth the additional cost.
- Jumbo size means you won’t have to refill it several times
- Ideal for advanced users
- Incredibly easy to clean
- Pretty expensive for an anal douche
- May be a bit large for beginners
Lovehoney Deluxe Anal Douche Kit Review
If you’re new to anal cleaning and you’re looking for a great starter douche, the Lovehoney Deluxe Anal Douche Kit is a great pick.
This douche comes with two interchangeable nozzles. The thinner nozzle is 3 inches (7.6 cm) long and 2.5 inches in circumference, allowing for easy insertion.
The thicker nozzle is 4 inches long and 3.25 inches in circumference, permitting you to get a deeper clean. Additionally, this attachment has a smooth, rounded tip that is super comfy to insert (as long as you use enough lube)!
If you need a little extra guidance, the set comes with a detailed instruction manual that will teach you exactly how to get your anus squeaky clean.
- Affordable price
- Comes with two comfortable nozzle options
- Ideal for beginners
- Thinner nozzle can be a little pokey if you don’t use enough lube
Colt Anal Douche Kit Review
Most anal douches are all work and no play. But that’s not the case with the Colt Anal Douche Kit! This product comes with a beaded anal attachment that you can put on the douche to add a little excitement to your cleaning session!
This fabulous Colt Anal Douche Kit comes with a standard plastic bulb and 4.5-inch nozzle that thoroughly cleans out your rear. The douche has great spray strength, making the cleaning process a breeze.
This nozzle has five distinctive beads that feel nice inside of the anus. While the beads aren’t insanely stimulating, they provide just enough pressure to loosen you up and prepare you for the adventures ahead.
- Beaded attachment is very comfortable to insert
- Anal beads add a little excitement to the cleaning process
- Strong spray strength
- Contains latex and phthalates
- A little bit expensive
How To Choose the Best Anal Douche
While selecting the perfect douche may sound complicated, it really comes down to your preferences. Do you want a standard douche that gets straight to the point? Or maybe you want a product that comes with several nozzles for a more exciting experience?
The best anal douche has firm bulbs that squirt water deep into the rectum, allowing for a thorough clean. Additionally, it should have comfortable nozzles that are easy to insert and don’t cause any pain.
If you want a standard, affordable douche that’ll get your anus clean, try the BASICS Anal Douche.
Features To Look for in an Anal Douche
Before you select your anal douche, consider the following features:
- Look for nozzles with rounded tips. I find douches with straight, plastic nozzles to be a little bit pokey. Therefore, I recommend that you look for douches that have nozzles with rounded tips, as these are more comfortable to insert.
- Choose douche’s made from silicone whenever possible. I am a huge fan of silicone. It is effortless to clean and doesn’t hold onto gross bacteria as other materials do. Plus, it’s really flexible, making it more comfortable to insert into the anus than more rigid materials, like plastic. So if you can afford a silicone douche, I highly recommend them!
How To Use an Anal Douche
You can use an anal douche before preparing for anal play, such as pegging. Before you use your douche, you’ll need to do a few things to prepare.
For starters, you’ll need to fill up your douche. Typically, you can fill it up with plain old tap water. However, if you use the douche a lot, a saline solution (AKA a mixture of water and salt) may be preferable since it’ll help keep your electrolytes in balance.
After you’ve filled your bulb, lube up the tip of the nozzle to make it easier to insert into your anus, then head into the shower and get ready for action (you can also use your douche over the toilet if you’ve got good aim)!
Here are the steps in anal douching:
- Begin by slowly inserting the nozzle into your anus. If the nozzle feels sharp, stop immediately. You don’t want to cut the inside of your rectum (ouch)!
- Firmly squeeze the bulb to release the liquid into your anus.
- Keep the water inside of your anal cavity for a few seconds, then let it out.
- You should repeat this process until the water runs clear or until your bulb runs out of liquid.
Anal douches clean out your rectum so you won’t have to feel self-conscious during anal play.
The best anal douches should be comfortable to insert and made from safe materials, such as silicone. Typically, I recommend douches with rounded nozzles, as these are more comfortable to insert.
Before you use your anal douche, make sure you lubricate the tip. Repeat the cleaning process until the water is clear or until your douche runs out of liquid for the best results.