While anal play has traditionally been regarded as “taboo,” it really shouldn’t be! Having fun with some backdoor action has several mental and physical benefits that can really boost your sex life.
Anal experimentation is a great way to explore your sexual desires. It can also increase intimacy between you and your partners as trying new sexual acts increases arousal and promotes open communication. Even better, it can lead to intensified orgasms due to prostate stimulation in males and “a-spot” stimulation in females, making sex better than ever before!
One of the best ways to begin your anal journey is with an anal training kit. These kits contain a wide variety of toys that’ll help you slowly loosen your anus to prepare you for anal insertion. In this article, I’ll delve into five of my favorite kits for anal beginners. Then, I’ll go over a quick buying guide to help you pick out the ideal kit for your needs!
- What Are The Best Anal Training Kits?
- Anal Training Kits Reviews
- Anal Training Kit Buyer’s Guide
- What’s The Purpose of an Anal Training Kit?
- Benefits of Anal Training Kits
- What Features To Look For in Anal Training Kits
- How To Have Fun With Your Anal Training
- Final Thoughts
- Anal Kit FAQS
What Are The Best Anal Training Kits?
Anal Training Kits Reviews
They-Ology Wearable Anal Training Set
They-Ology Wearable Anal Training Set Review
If you’re a newbie looking to try out anal play for the first time, the They-ology Wearable Anal Training Set is the perfect anal sex kit for you.
This set comes with five different butt plugs that increase in size. The smallest plug is very petite, measuring 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) in length and 1.7 inches (4.3 cm) in circumference. The largest plug is moderate in size, measuring 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) in length and 3.75 inches (9.5 cm) in circumference.
The probes are made from body-safe silicone, an excellent material since it is non-porous, meaning it doesn’t harbor bacteria. Silicone toys are easy to clean. All you’ll need is some soap and water!
Another wonderful thing about these anal probes is how they look. Each one comes in a different shade of blue, giving them a very stylish and modern appearance.
- Silicone is firm enough to easily insert yet feels soft inside of the body
- Each probe comes in a beautiful shade of blue
- Plugs are hygienic and easy to clean with soap and water
- Smallest plug may be too petite, even for some beginners
Doc Johnson Wendy Williams Triple Anal Training Butt Plug Kit
Doc Johnson Wendy Williams Triple Anal Training Butt Plug Kit Review
This anal trainer set comes with three translucent plugs. The smallest plug measures 4 inches (10.2 cm) in length and 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) round. The medium plug offers 6 inches (15.3 cm) in length and 4 inches (10.2 cm) round.
The large plug is slightly intimidating, measuring 7 inches (17.8 cm) in length and 5 inches (12.7 cm) round at its widest point. Don’t worry, the smaller plugs will prepare you to take on this sizable feat!
The probes are made from flexible soft plastic, which is easy to insert. However, plastic toys aren’t as hygienic as silicone, and a plastic smell often accompanies them.
All three plugs have a flared base, so you can safely pull the probes out when playtime is over. The Doc Johnson Wendy Williams Triple Anal Training Butt Plug Kit also feature suction cups so you can stick the plugs onto flat surfaces for some hands-free fun.
- Plugs have a smooth and flexible texture
- Bases have suction cups for hands-free pleasure
- Probes are tapered for easy insertion
- Plugs have a plastic smell upon opening
- Smallest plug is too tiny for some beginners
Tracey Cox Supersex Anal Beginner's Kit
Tracey Cox Supersex Anal Beginner's Kit Review
If you enjoy variety in the bedroom, this anal sex kit by Tracey Cox is totally up your alley. This set comes with a butt plug, a douche, anal beads, and a remote control bullet vibe.
The soft rubber douche comes with a smooth comfortable tip for easy anal cleaning. All of the other toys are made from body-safe silicone that feels heavenly inside the anus.
Both the butt plug and anal beads are 4 inches (10.2 cm) in circumference at their widest point, which is manageable for most beginners (as long as you use enough lube)! Both of these toys have a sleeve at the top where you can insert the bullet vibrator and experiment with anal insertion and vibration at the same time.
The remote control bullet vibe offers three speeds and seven patterns. And lets you give your partners control for a more thrilling experience.
- Includes a wide variety of toys
- Bullet vibrator is powerful, rechargeable, and remote-controlled
- Toys have flared bases and tapered tips for safe anal play
- The sleeve for the bullet vibe on the anal beads/plug is pretty stiff, so it can be challenging to get it in
b-Vibe Rechargeable Anal Training Kit and Education Butt Plug Set
b-Vibe Rechargeable Anal Training Kit and Education Butt Plug Set Review
Get ready to advance your anal expertise with this excellent anal training set that includes an anal douche, lubrication applicator, and three butt plugs.
The b-Vibe butt plugs come in a black travel case, so you can discreetly take them with you if you want a little anal fun on the go.
The most miniature plug is 4 inches (10.2 cm) in length and 3.25 inches (8.3 cm) in girth, ideal for a first-timer or as a way to warm up before moving on to larger toys.
The medium plug is 5.5 inches (14.0 cm) in length and 4 inches (10.2 cm) in circumference. Also a vibrator, it offers six different prostate-provoking vibration modes that’ll make your rear rumble with delight.
The largest plug is 5.5 inches (14.0 cm) in length and 5 inches (12.7 cm) in circumference. Inside the plug, there are two weighted balls that jiggle around during play.
- Plugs are tapered with slim necks for added comfort
- Includes a written guide on anal play that is very helpful for beginners
- Get a variety of sensations with the standard, vibrating, and weighted plugs
- Medium plug isn't fully waterproof
BASICS Triple Butt Plug Training Set
BASICS Triple Butt Plug Training Set Review
If you want a standard anal training kit that’ll get the job done right, the BASICS Triple Butt Plug Training Set is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
This set comes with three butt plugs. The smallest plug measures 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) in length and 3 inches (7.6 cm) in circumference. The middle size offers 3.75 inches (9.5 cm) of insertable length and 2.35 inches (6.0 cm) in girth.
The largest of the three is big but not intimidating, measuring 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) in length and 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) in circumference.
All of the plugs are made from flexible, comfortable PVC. However, PVC is a porous material, so you’ll have to clean them thoroughly after use.
Overall, the BASICS set is an excellent and inexpensive choice for anal training newcomers.
- Great basic set for beginner's
- Affordable price of $24.99
- Plugs are very flexible, making them easy to insert
- Made from PVC, which is more challenging to clean than silicone
Anal Training Kit Buyer’s Guide
The kind of anal kit you should get depends on your reasons for beginning anal fun. For example, are you looking for standard plugs to help get your behind ready for anal penetration? Or are you looking for a variety of anal toys that’ll stimulate your prostate, enhancing your pleasure in the bedroom?
The best anal training kit should prepare the user’s body for anal penetration. It should contain toys of different lengths and widths to make the user comfortable with anal insertion. Ideally, it should also include tools to make anal play more comfortable and hygienic, such as lube and a douche.
Suppose you’re a true beginner looking for an anal kit to help you get started. In that case, the BASICS Triple Butt Plug Training Set, Doc Johnson Wendy Williams Triple Anal Training Butt Plug Kit, or the They-ology Wearable Anal Training Set are great sets to try out.
If you are looking for an anal kit with a little more variety, the b-Vibe Rechargeable Anal Training and Education Butt Plug Set or the Tracey Cox Supersex Anal Beginner’s Kit are great options.
What’s The Purpose of an Anal Training Kit?
An Anal training kit designed to help you become more comfortable with anal play, eventually preparing you for anal penetration.
The kits often include butt plugs that incrementally increase in size. These allow you to slowly progress until you are comfortable inserting large items into your anus.
Some anal training sex kits also include other anal training toys, such as bullet vibrators and anal beads, designed to produce anal pleasure.
Benefits of Anal Training Kits
- The different types of butt plug and anal beads found in these kits have been specially designed to help you prepare for anal play. They come in a variety of sizes, allowing you to gradually increase your tolerance level and become more comfortable with insertion.
- Using an anal training kit gives you the opportunity to experiment with a variety of sizes, allowing you to find what works best for your body.
- The gradual progression of sizes allows you to become comfortable with insertion before trying larger items.
- The kits include tools that make play more hygienic, such as lubricant and an anal douche, ensuring that you remain safe during the process.
- An anal training kit can be used by anyone looking to become more comfortable with anal play and anal sex.
- Get your body ready for whatever kind of play you desire. Whether you’re looking for more intense pleasure or just want to increase your comfort level in the bedroom, an anal plug kit can help.
What Features To Look For in Anal Training Kits
Before you make your anal training kit selection, consider the features listed below:
- Look for toys made from non-porous materials. As we know, the anus isn’t exactly the cleanest part of the body. That’s why using toys made from non-porous materials is ideal. If possible, buy anal toys made from silicone or glass. If you buy toys made from porous materials, make sure to clean them thoroughly before and after each use.
- Look for butt plugs that are tapered with broad bases. Plugs that are tapered tend to stay in the body better than ones that are more uniform in size. Similarly, plugs with wide, sturdy bases remain more securely in the anus and are easier to take out when playtime is over.
How To Have Fun With Your Anal Training
Anal sex kits are the perfect way to prepare your behind for anal penetration and larger sex toys.
Before you try out your first plug, make sure to apply lots of lube. The anus tends to be pretty dry, so if you don’t use enough lubricant, the toys can be uncomfortable or even painful to insert. Also, if you have silicone butt plugs, make sure to use a water-based lubricant as other lubes can harm your silicone toys.
Once you’re ready to insert, start with the most miniature butt plug. Even if it looks like a breeze, it’s better to start small and work your way up than try and insert something too large and be left with a sore bottom! If the smallest plug is falling out or isn’t doing anything for you, feel free to advance to the next size.
Once you feel comfortable with your anal toys, you should use them simultaneously with vaginal or penile toys for out-of-this-world orgasms. If you are using anal beads, try pulling them out right when you’re about to climax for bed-clenching O’s.
Anal starter kits are the perfect way to prepare your anus for penetration or larger toys. Try to find kits with toys made from non-porous materials like silicone since they are more hygienic and easier to clean. During play, use lots of lube and begin with the smallest size, even if it looks like it’ll be easy. It’s better to start too small than to start too big!
Anal Kit FAQS
Does Anal Training hurt?
Anal training should not be painful. With the right lube, these toys can be very comfortable and enjoyable. Additionally, these kits come with different lengths and widths of butt plugs so you can find one that fits your body. The best way to ensure comfort is to start off small and work your way up.
What are the Best Butt Plugs for Beginners?
Silicone or PVC butt plugs are often recommended for those just starting out. These materials are soft, yet firm, and easy to clean. Its smooth texture reduces the risk of abrasions or tearing, making it a safe option for beginners.
Beginners should start out with a plug that is around 1-2 inches in length, with a circumference no larger than 3 inches. As you become more comfortable, you can increase the size of your butt plugs until you reach a size and width that works best for you.
Should I Try Anal Training Before Anal Sex?
It is not a must, but using a training kit can help to familiarize you with the sensation of insertion, making it more enjoyable and comfortable during intimate moments. Many users report increased pleasure when they are more comfortable being penetrated during play. By using an anal training kit, you can learn your body’s limits and become confident in the bedroom.